Your privacy is very important to us and it is part of isdebatables mandate is to ensure that members feel free to share ideas, thoughts, and opinions without fear that this information will be given to third parties.
You own all of the content and information you post on isdebatable.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy rights.
When you publish content or information , it means that you are allowing everyone to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about isdebatable, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
We do our best to keep isdebatable safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep our site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications such as spam.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access isdebatable.com using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on isdebatable.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use isdebatable.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of isdebatable, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other isdebatable.com website functionalities.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.